A Word Of Knowledge about The Church

As Bertrand Russell responded when he was asked what he would say if he were to encounter god after his death: “Not enough evidence, God! Not enough evidence!”

As Stephen Hawking said :

I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.

Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist. It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going.

We’re just the world’s eyes so the cosmos has a way to experience it’s existence in a meaningful way. Our purpose is to create subjective meaning from the data we receive

Stephen Hawking was his own God.

Now we’re getting somewhere

smh

Haha…only you would defend this type of bullshit.

Per the "oppressed’’

"Seeing that there was [sic] people in my school that needed help and they don’t need to be living in the confusion of wondering if they should be gay, bi, lesbian, trans, anything like that, and I know that God is the only way that they can be healed by that, and that’s why I did it.’

Yeah, she only had the best intentions…

And rightfully so

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/13/cardinal-george-pell-to-spend-nearly-four-years-in-jail-for-child-sexual-assault Well we’ve just had the most senior Catholic in all the land sentenced to Jail for Child sex offences, who until recently was on the Pope’s
Council Of Cardinal Advisers .

I think Andy Partridge pretty much nailed it. No pun intended.

I love XTC, Andy Partridge and that song.

It’s not even the point. Would an LGBTQ student get suspended for promoting LGBTQ propaganda at a school? I have never heard any such instance . If they did, the ACLU would be on them quicker than a duck on a june bug. LGBTQ is basically like the gay taliban.

who are the LGBTQ trying to oppress? Who are they trying to say they are destined for hell?

like Jenna Jameson on a black cock!

They hate Christians, and they are trying to pass “hate speech” laws which would put ministers in jail. In Scotland, a preacher was put in jail just for preaching the Gospel about homosexuality and someone with a gay son was offended, so they put him in jail. A similar situation also happened in Canada. A bill was passed banning “hate speech from the pulpit”. If anyone is caught preaching the word of God and parts they don’t like they can be fined for imprisoned. Talk about Islamic jihadism!

But that’ s just a few examples. There is a faction of the LGBTQ that is pushing to make pedophilia a legitimate sexual preference, and pedophiles a protected class. We are living in an age now where right is wrong and wrong is right and good people are being punished. This is immoral. All of us are sinners and that’s why we need the Lord.

Please leave.