Beer (so much more than just a breakfast drink)

i want some count chocula lager

or probably more appropriate…a count chocula stout?

I thought you would of held out for the Crunch berry IPA, or the Cinnamon toast pilsner.

Further proof as to why we Americans can’t have nice things. We can’t help ourselves from being us.

Slow your roll, you trappist elitists. I think the rainbows triggered you.

The 6.6 percent ABV beer is “brewed with in-house toasted marshmallows and bulk dehydrated-marshmallow-bits,” said Chris Neikirk, brewery spokesperson, in a statement to USA TODAY. “It has been hopped and dry-hopped with Galaxy and Calypso hops.”

I’m not intrigued by this, but not disgusted either.

Slow your roll, you trappist elitists. I think the rainbows triggered you.

Pretty sure that is the first time that sentence was ever written. Very well worded. You can have a double blond honey smack brett.

MY THOUGHTS TOO! That rainbow should probably be coming out of both ends though.

Kokanknee is amazing… I wish we could get it in the south.dont they make it with glacier water?

They say they do

They used to use Detroit river water for Stroh’s.

Legend has it.

It’s Oberon Day!!!

Kind of a big deal here in the zoo.

I prefer the HopSlam

It’s that time again up here in the mitten… we really need our beer.

This one looks intriguing.

I had a couple pints yesterday at Bell’s Eccentric Cafe.

None more schwarz!

TROOOOTH!

Coors light or bust.

I had never heard of seltzer beers. Why? American beers were already like making love in a canoe:

Fucking close to water.

I’d really like to try some of this Flying Dog beer, but sadly you can’t buy it within 50 miles of here. Probably Bell’s doing. The State of Michigan tried to keep them from selling their Raging Bitch IPA several years ago. The company sued, then lost… but they sued again and won, so they can sell that product in Michigan. Too bad only one distributer on the whole West side of the state sells their beer.

I’m a big fan of Ralph Steadman’s art and love their labels.