Cardinals unreleased recordings 2006–2007

Yes, there is Houses On The Hill. I’ve been rummaging through a bunch of CDRs that I got over the years & Bedhead VI Disc 5 was one of them. But, the CDR I have actually has 25 tracks instead of 20. I actually took the time listen to it. And the 5 extra tracks on my CDR are

Anything But No
Heartbreaker
Let There Be A Light (??? not sure on the name of this one. Didn’t recognize it.)
#1 On Billboard For The Deaf (??? not sure either. Just an instrumental jam, I think)
??? Jam (another instrumental Jam).

I think it was more that RyRy didn’t want Lost Highway to be able to lay claim to any of the material on disc 5, or something like that. So Mr Swaney said in a post on RAA (or PM to me), once upon a time.

Not sure why, but the track listing got renumbered when I pasted it, sorry about that. Here’s another attempt, with numbers next to the untitled ones:

1. Hard Way To Fall
  2. Twenty Nine
  3. Jam > Kill the Lights
  4. City Rain, City Streets
  5. Hello Gracie
  6. Ultra Violet Light
  7. Caribbean Queen (Billy Ocean cover)
  8. Robot Fuck
  9. Wasteland
  10. Everything In Its Right Place (Radiohead cover)
  11. Dear John “Woody Harrelson’s Larry Flynt on a Bad Trip” remix
  12. Judy Garland (f/k/a She Turns It Up To Ten)
  13. No
  14. “We Are Harmonizing On Something” Jam
  15. The Wizard (Black Sabbath cover)
  16. Happy Birthday
  17. Houses On The Hill (Whiskeytown cover )
  18. Kisses Star Wars
  19. Cemetery Hill
  20. Star Wars

and then he stopped allowing peeps to record altogether!!!

I wouldn’t still be recording him these days, even if he did allow it. Yawnsville.

Imagine recording any live song off of Wednesdays and Big Colors. To quote David Cross- “I would rather hear the death rattle of my first born.”

Isn’t that the title of one of the songs on Wednesdays or Big Colors?

Nah, none of his sycophants would buy a shirt with those lyrics on it. These idiots clamor for merch with his fucking cat on it.

and the proboards forum is GONE

Yeah, I saw that too … : (

Does anyone know anything substantial about this? https://archive.org/details/cd_jacksonville-city-nights-b-sides_ryan-adams
Basically, it is an upload of outtakes from the JCN session on the internet archive that you can only listen to in 30 seconds snippets. I did some digging and it seems like the 30 seconds restriction is often applied in retrospect to uploads that have been found copyright-sensitive. It does not seem to be an official Lost Highway disc or anything – anyone have any info about the upload or maybe even heard it in its entirety? At least, there seems to be a theoretical chance that someone downloaded the whole caboodle befor they slapped on the 30 seconds thing.
From what I can hear, the demonstration recordings of “Games” and “Peaceful Valley” sounds awesome, in particular.

too bad. at we’ll always have reddit

HA! that’s great! now do some pewdiepie!!