Contender for Creepiest Song πŸŽƒ

I heard Willie Watson do this once.

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood the thread. Only read the header, not the fine print. Thought we were going for CREEPY Halloween songs, not CREEP-O vibes. This one obviously does not fit that theme, regardless of Steele’s public image.

You must not be a fan.

I was thinking creepy in a good way.

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood the thread. Only read the header, not the fine print. Thought we were going for CREEPY Halloween songs, not CREEP-O vibes. This one obviously does not fit that theme. One could even argue that it is anti-creepo – it is very cute.

This definitely hasn’t aged well in a post me too movement world. Vanessa here just trying to do her goddamn job while Peter Steele repeatedly gropes her and comes onto her as she gets more and more disgusted with him.

He has arguably some rape-y vibes going on there.

Written by R. Kelly for Aaliyah

/thread

Sex Type Thing by Stone Temple Pilots

I cannot tell you how long I’ve been waiting to post that again.

If you know you know.

We’ve all been waiting with bated breath.

El oh el

Sorry for misunderstanding the topic @saf (thought we were doing creepy Halloween songs in a kinda good way).

But here is a truly creepy creep-o song and the video is … well, sweet dreams after seeing this one.

Lol, what did I just watch? I thought he was gonna be a hebephile vampire, but instead he was a hebephile carpet rider. Now men, you need to use your imaginations here can’t you think of stuff that isn’t pedo-adjacent? Here’s something you REALLY can’t unsee:

And here’s this gem too:

Found it when I did some digging yesterday. It was like watching some kind of f-cked up fusion of Neal Diamond and Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. If there ever was a video with a stalker/serial killer subtext, this is the one.

Mardones has a haunting, scruffy appearance straight out of David Lynch’s casting book. I reckon it was unintentional but I found some of the imagery quite unsettling, like the scene when he is staring outside the window of the (16 year old) girl. I found the ones in the phone booth was even creepier. And the scene when he tosses the carpet through the window and enters is kinda similar to a violent break-in. The 80s video aesthetics and cheap visual effects hardly smooths things over. Could probably pass for video art today. Would not be entirely out of place in a Lynch exhibition.