Covid 19

What the fuck is going on?

I’m starting to worry that I may not get to see all the shows that I have tickets for.

Yes, me too.
Bands are starting to cancel.

I also have a trip to Florida planned March 25-30th.

I have a ticket to see Sturgill Simpson at the Forum in May but I could see that get canceled.

Hopefully the small venue shows stay in place… I’m supposed to be seeing M Ward in May and also Bright Eyes at the Palladium

RIP the NBA season

Sturgill canceled the show my cousin was going to in MD/DC.

Classes have been moved to online only indefinitely where I work, and at the other colleges in the state. Stay safe and clean folks!

Time to retire from the tourism industry and head to the backwoods as I’ve long anticipated

Here’s hoping the backwoods don’t have WiFi.

5G is carryings the mind control don’t breathe in the smart dust neural robotic remote assassinations commence now

alex jones is that you?

“We Hanks’ will be isolated for as long as public health and safety requires.”

“Not again!” - Wilson the volleyball

I’m more of a David Ich man

You’re an Eichmann alright.

A Brazilian official who was part of a delegation that visited President Trump at Mar-a-Lago tested positive for the coronavirus, local reports said.
Thursday, March 12, 2020 11:43 AM EST

Fábio Wajngarten, President Jair Bolsonaro’s communications chief, was at Mar-a-Lago as part of Brazilian government delegation. Members of that group dined with Mr. Trump on Saturday.

Mr. Wajngarten tested positive for the virus after returning home with flu-like symptoms. He is awaiting the results of a second test to confirm the diagnosis, according to the newspaper Estadão.

Song of the day.

Dylan has been writing about the end of days for so long, we can make a playlist for what’s going on. “walking through the cities of the plague.”

My kid’s school shut until the 27th. We played last night and had a pretty nice crowd considering. I didn’t see a few faces there I usually do. Most local bands are getting their gigs cancelled. We’re expecting it. My coworker who is pretty useless just used the excuse of her Mom having “flu like symptons” to miss work yesterday and today but “would like to come back to work tomorrow if it’s okay”