Culinary Arts

We haven’t opened it up or gotten into it yet… gonna wrap it up and save it for Christmas morning then we can be surprised at what Santa brought us.

After that we may spring for some accessories.

Went to the market this morning and bought a belly of Salmon, Wife is cutting it into fillets for BBQ and we’ll have some Fresh today for Sushi party !!

We won’t open ours til Christmas either.

I’m excited to try it!

Ready to eat !

Looks delicious!!
We just had sashimi for dinner the other night, too.
Japanese amberjack is in season now so we had some of that and some pacific yellowfin tuna and flounder. All caught wild, too. It was pretty darn tasty!
Oh, and all of that went really well with some local sake. :yum:

I ate these when I was home for thanksgiving and loved them. Sounds easy to make so I’m trying them out for Christmas. They’re like light cheesecake in the middle and cinnamon sugar on top. Dough is pilsbury crescent dough. Easy!

These came out perfect and delicious!!!

They look perfect! And they look delicious! :yum:

I have one and rate it but do find some things like chilli are a bit wet for my liking, and it’s a hassle reducing it all down when the idea of the pot is to make things quicker. Does do a joint of beef quick and tender though.

Luna helped make a Pavlova on the weekend down at our friends place, Meringue, Cream and Fruit, YumBo !!

This is the best smoothie I’ve ever had or made. Most of the time I can taste the protein powder aftertaste in smoothies and in this one you can’t! The cherries add enough sweetness to cover it.

and makes you Super Strong LB !!:muscle:

Going to make kefir tonight. Happens once or twice a year, and then I decide it’s not as yummy as I remember…

Saw this on tv this morning and just made it for dinner. Very easy and delicious :yum:

Mine:

Tonight: Porcini, my favorite restaurant in Louisville.

Grilled Romaine Salad
Shrimp with Vegetable Risotto
Filet with Gnocchi and Asparagus

Yum.

We did prime rib with baked potato

Fucking so good

Did some bone in pork chops in the sous vide last night, finished with a blowtorch. Very tasty.

Give us a holler next time ya goin’ might have to come for a feed !

Fun read on tea

https://sprudge.com/everything-you-know-about-tea-is-wrong-140867.html