Drivel Thread 1.0

Are you still in the area? If so, I’m ready for the spring! I can’t take the cold with the little teases of warmer weather.

I got my first tattoo yesterday! My dad used to always say he’d only get one of the Chiefs made it to the super bowl. If they did he was going to get a chiefs one. My stepmom and stepsister got the chiefs one for him, and I got some small Wildflowers.

We used to always jam out to Tom Petty when I was a kid, so I felt it was a tribute to him/that.

On 48 hours last night they featured the story about my friend’s murder by his wife.

Linda, Todd’s wife, supposedly drugged him and/or hit him over the head and dowsed him in gas and lit him and their house on fire… then, he somehow came to and crawled out of the burning house while still on fire. She then ran him over with their van repeatedly in their front yard before she left.

Now that bitch has somehow convinced people she didn’t do it. They’ve said her trial and guilty verdict were wrong and they’ve set her free.

Sickening.

Yes. I’m still around. Living in St Joe, but work up by the airport.

Jeez what a mess. I usually watch Dateline so I didn’t see that one.

Congrats to KC and LB.

It was so crazy outside yesterday - and we were watching at a friends in the burbs. We could hear all the neighbors cheering in their houses, everyone had fireworks, on the drive home everyone was honking and shouting and excited!

This is a huge deal for us here. We’ve been disappointed for all of our lives. Watching games, being told this year is the year and then being crushed, but going back and supporting them again.

We had to go to Salina, making it back just in time for you the opening. My grandmas in the ICU, so I went to visit and we all had to tell her that she needed to stay down here for the game, instead of heading on “up” with dad and grandpa.

I also checked on Waves last night, and he is still alive. The excitement didn’t kill him.

Try being a Lions fan. I gave up on pro football, it was just easier than clinging to hope that they’d ever be good again.

I watched some of the parade on my flight to San Antonio today. It looked like everyone was living their best life.

Keith Richards quit smoking. Now he’ll live to 125.

Not sure how I feel about this. It could have been one of the things keeping him alive.

Just found I still have a bunch of my old Hot Wheels cars. My grandson will appreciate these some day.

Early flight to San Antonio to see the inlaws. If I’m awake tonight, we might drive to Luckenbach to see Kelly Willis and Bruce Robison.

We drove to Luckenbach. A real treat. Cowboys dancing in the old hall in the Texas Hill Country. A cool evening with the windows open. Almost ran over a feral hog on the way there.

Kelly Willis and Bruce Robison were fantastic as always. They played Angry All The Time and Traveling Soldier. They’re pedal steel player is fantastic. His name is Geoff Queen. He’s played with Hayes Carll too.

I wish ultraviolet was around here more often… I miss her contributions.

Come back UV!!!

I’ll take San Antonio over Austin any day.

Anyone who guesses all 5 gets a prize!

5 for me…guess mine?