Drivel Thread 1.0

15 pounds of sauerkraut might be worth that much in a farmer’s market in the Pacific Northwest tho…

I actually don’t know how Candy Crush works at all. Do you have followers? @Monkey

Wait, is that some sort of ethnic slur in my direction?

More socio-economic. Ich hab deine auslander status völlstandig vergossen. (vergisst?) Mein Deutsch is miserable.

Kraut ist köstlich!

i’m all about the kimchi

Kimchi would have been a better joke, actually. Thanks, Balv.

You know who doesn’t get enough shit for peddling her pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo bullshit? Gwyneth Paltrow.

Carry on.

theyll matter til’ the end…far as im concerned.

No one takes that dipshit seriously.

It still matters to me.

My 8-yo son has an interesting theory that any restaurant that has an apostrophe isn’t a good restaurant.

Discuss.

unless it’s a pizza place. but smart kid!

But I like Pizza’s!

Shakey’s Pizza was my favorite restaurant when I was a kid.

Aw yeah, I remember Shakey’s.

Whatever you do, leave that as a cherished memory. The light of day reality is pretty sad. Went to one 20 years ago on Santa Monica Blvd. in LA. Dirty, with the pizza that shittier than mall by-the-slice.
The atmosphere was ‘downscale Chuck-e-Cheese.’

The only saving grace was that it was on that part of the Blvd. where the transvestite hookers did business, so there was a nice show outside the window.

I can see you as someone who can hold onto a grudge for a time. :slight_smile:

I’ve never met a grudge worth holding onto.

I agree, and I have trouble understanding people who hold onto grudges for years and years. In the immortal words of Kathleen Edwards, “You gotta be fucking kidding me.”