Drivel Thread 1.0

I saw this photo of the Chiefs and Packers in Super Bowl I and it made me laugh that the crowd looks so sparse.

I’m old enough to remember the great Chiefs teams of the late 60’s and early 70’s with Lenny Dawson, Elmo Wright and Buck Buchanan.

And now they’ll spend $5000 to sit in the worst seats in the place!

every morning w/ my coffee I scroll through this site.

https://montana.arrests.org/

My daughter looks at that site pretty regularly and she showed me a picture of a guy on there and laughed at how ridiculous he looked and how stupid you’d have to be to get those charges… When I looked at the photo it was somebody I knew from high school. Then we found him in there again from about a week before with just about the same charges.

let me guess? your valedictorian?

Imagine finding a picture of yourself!

He’s getting better at that mugshot.

He’s getting better at not resisting arrest.

I grew up with a guy who got pretty good at being slammed against a police car. He’s since sobered up and found jebus.

Aw come on now. That was on halloween.

A long time ago my boyfriend at the time told me his Mom played in a band called the Beat Chics and that they opened for the Beatles and a bunch of other stuff. I believed him because she eventually married a guy who was in Wings. Anyway for some reason I decided to look them up and here they are. His mom is Moy Page, the lead singer (and the really pretty one). Kind of cool.

The Beat Chicks would be a pretty bad name for a band in today’s world.

Which one is the pretty one?

What kind of test is that.

Come on now.

I’m not joking. I’m not saying they are ugly, just that one doesn’t jump out at me as obviously prettier than the others. I don’t know which one you’re referring to, especially given the subjectivity of attractiveness.

Ha! This is greatness!

I are the sads.