Drivel Thread 1.0

The Ravens need the win tonight!! Huge Game!. :football: :football:
Go Monkey! :monkey:

:heart_decoration:

Pretty wild

My dog is an asshole! Broke out of his kennel and grabbed whatever he could find and put it in one huge pile. And then left some poo piles.

He seemed so proud of himself when I walked in the door :worried:

oh fuck

he could have made sweet sweet love to your entire vinyl collection.

you got lucky @Lacey

Yep! So lucky! That’s the first thing my boyfriend mentioned. This was the extent of his damage. He mNaged to get into my closet for a shoe and get a sweater off a bar stool. No idea how he reached it! I have a feeling the old dog played a hand in it…

here:

I have a fear that’ll happen when older! But that’s why he’s kennel trained. Buddy never needed a kennel, but he was already an old fart when I adopted him. He was behind some of the mess. He was too playful with the puppy and energetic when I got home!

GOES TO THE STORE.
TRIES ON LEVI’S BUTTON FLY 501’S.
"Damn! I actually look good in these!"
BUYS THE JEANS.
WEARS THEM ONCE THEN GIVES THEM AWAY BECAUSE I’M 45 AND I HAVE TO PEE EVERY HALF HOUR.

get one of those little cool catheter and bags of piss things.

here’s a better pic of that stallion

^ That is one way to marinate.

Monkey, You could try some of those Lycra sort of vinyl pants. No zip, but very stretchy, they wouldn’t get in the way.

Morning, Bitches.

Jesus. I didn’t think people with colo bags should be eating steaks based on their compromised GI systems, but maybe this is a way to predigest the meat.