Faithless-Street Dropbox

For a change.

I haven’t listened to the whole thing yet but I liked the first Varshons so you might be asking the wrong person.
And I liked this:

You can check out the songs on youtube if you want to listen before you DL from the dropbox.
And here’s a review:

Thanks! Will check this out! :heart::lemon:

Already d’l. That was never a question, was just looking for a review!

Ok then, I think it’s just like the first one. :wink:

Hey UV–just found out (duh) Evan Dando was born a couple of towns over from where I live. Small world

When I lived in NJ Evan came and played a solo acoustic show in a bar. There was not a big crowd there and he only played like an hour bc he was sick. I still loved it and he did get a lot of songs in bc his songs are so short.

As soon as it ended we went to the door and he followed right behind me with guitar case in hand. I held the door for him and got to say hi and thanks for the show. It was pretty awesome. 🥰

Ryan-Bingham

Tedeschi-Trucks-Band

Excellent!!! Thanks :kissing_heart:

That looks cool, thank you!

Love it
Ty

Nice. I’m seeing son volt open for isbell on 4/20! :herb:

Nice! I saw Son Volt in LA once.
Kees @dommodkees told me I should “gooooooooooooooo” see them so I went.
I’m glad I did.

35_PM

"Months before Bob Dylan released Blood On The Tracks in early 1975, a small number of test pressings were circulated, consisting entirely of material from sessions at A&R Recording Studios in New York City. (Dylan re-recorded five of these tracks in Minneapolis for inclusion on the final album.) Those original records were soon bootlegged, and the alternate history of one of Dylan’s most acclaimed works was born. This LP is an exact duplicate of the test pressing, containing unique mixes from the New York session, available commercially for the first time.

Side One: 1. Tangled Up In Blue 2. Simple Twist of Fate 3. You’re a Big Girl Now 4. Idiot Wind 5. You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go Side Two: 1. Meet Me In The Morning 2. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts 3. If You See Her, Say Hello 4. Shelter from the Storm 5. Buckets of Rain"

RSD 2019

Thanks UV !!

Still the best version of You’re a big girl now.

Is this what circulates as ‘the NY Sessions?’