Fuck Cancer

Fuck. Oh god. So sorry.

I wish I had something better to say. Crying my eyes out. I’m so sorry

are you fucking kidding me.

what the fuck nick

I am so sorry Nick.

Such sad news, Nick. Can’t even fathom.

We love you.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. We love you.

We’re here for you.

I’m so sorry to hear this man.

Jesus Christ…I’m so sorry Nick…

I’m so sorry man. Thoughts with you.

Sincere condolences to you & your family. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Fuck Nick. I am so so sorry! Definitely thinning about you and your kids.

I can’t believe this. I am so very sorry, Nick.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Nick.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear of this Nick. I can’t imagine how difficult this all is right now. My deepest condolences.

Thanks everyone! I am at a loss for words right now. I hurt. We all hurt. Luckily Kate doesn’t. Her battle was brutal. We truly thought we could beat this. Sadly, her organs couldn’t. I loved her a lot and she helped me become a man. Before her, I was a good time. With her, I became a devoted husband and father.

Nick I am so sorry. I’m just absolutely crushed for you. Take solace in knowing that she’s no longer in pain or scared anymore, and she’s finally at peace.

Cry. Don’t push that shit down inside. Let your kids see you cry so they know it’s okay to be sad. Do whatever need to do to get yourself through these next several days. And when you finally get a moment to finally exhale, get a family member to take the kids for a night. Buy a bottle of your favorite spirit and spend the night listening to your wife’s favorite songs and looking through all of your old photos. Don’t ever forget that you have already honored her the best way possible: by being a great husband and a great dad.

And don’t let your kids go a single day without reminding them how much their mom loved them.

I’m so sorry, again. Hang in there brother. If you need anything at all, please, please message me.

Nick, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

That’s such a lovely thing to say about a person, Nick. My heart breaks for you and your kids. Hang in there. We’re all thinking about you and ready to listen anytime you need.

She had to be wonderful because you are. You have her always through those kids. Love you nick.