Fuckin’ Neil

Couldn’t you just inject disenfectant into your bloodstream and everything will be fine?

there’s a version of it that’s allowed to be prescribed to humans.

the real issue is it didn’t pass a phase or something and can’t and shouldn’t be used to treat covid. a dumb fuck dr here in Montana prescribed it to a patient…dumb fuck forgot to ask patient if he was on any meds…patient almost died because he started to bleed internally…he was in the hospital for weeks.

Or at least to centaurs.

My son had a parasite and we were prescribed Ivermectin. This was a year before Covid, so I was a little more open minded and dare I say, more triggered, when it was written off as a supplement for Secretariat or Sea Biscuit.

yeah. there’s a version of it that is a horse dewormer. as far as i know they’re not prescribing that to the douche bags who want it to cure their covid

Why would you be more open minded about it being a treatment for Covid?

I’m not open to it being a Covid treatment.

But telling everyone it is ONLY for horses, instead of taking 45 seconds to explain what it’s used for with humans, is bad journalism.

^^^^^this

That’s fine to feel that way, but he’s a legacy media guy. His dad worked in the news for decades at NBC/CBS and not to hard to assume that’s what gave him a foothold in the industry. Seems hypocritical to then turn around and say that when he’s cut from the same cloth. And he was criticizing the hell out of the Tea Party 10 years ago for doing the same crap the truckers are doing now. Not even getting into the dewormer stuff. If a doctor prescribes it to you great.