Gear

It’s the Chris Stapleton model. It’s beautiful at low volume. It’s my husband’s.

My quarantine amp purchase.

Very very nice.

That is so close to a cats on amps photo.

Oh baby. Is that seafoam green?

Surf green is what they are calling it. Surf generally has a bit more saturation that Seafoam.

But both are some of my favorite colors for amps and guitars. And cars.

It’s a beauty. I think my hb tried one out. He’s got a reverb tank that he hauls out so he went for that other Princeton. Would be nice to have reverb on board though. He’s looking at pedals.

My pic actually washes the color out a bit, so it does look seafoamy.

I would love one of the outboard reverbs, but just haven’t made it a priority to get one. Rock that Neil vibe fo sho.

My new baby

Martin 000-13E

Oooh, have fun with that triple aught!

It plays like a dream. I’ve loved my husband’s vintage Martin but this is like butter. The pickup sounds great too. Built in tuner in the sound hole. Bought it without playing it, just did some research. Couldn’t ask for a better guitar. Wow.

beautiful! congrats!! have fun :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m already planning my next guitar purchase… I think that Gibson opened the floodgates…

Does anyone have a custom case for their guitar? As I get ready to move (whenever that actually happens given the whole lockdown…), I’m considering a sturdier case for the Gibson like this:

A bit pricey. Granted, I’ll be driving my guitars to my new home, but something to consider.

My coping mechanism.

Oh man you have a Rat. :heart_eyes:

It’s actually one of the old original ones made in the basement of ProCo sound, here in Kalamazoo.
This version is one of the first ones they made, from 1981 to 1983.

People are paying big bucks for these old ones nowadays.

My brother had an original too in the 80’s. It was stolen because he didn’t take care of his shit. He still regrets losing it.