Happy New Year, Bitches!

I will most likely have a few drinks and be in bed well before 10pm.

I do really hope for a better year for most of you. There are a couple of you who I shouldn’t wish the worst for but you deserve it. Anywhooker…fuck you few with a chainsaw blender diamond pineapple tampon. Cheers to the rest of us!

Happy New Year, Monkey. We’re probably going to do what we’ve been doing for the last couple days or week or month or whatever and that’s lay around the house, get high and watch the tube. I predict we’ll make it to 11.

Happy New Year, Inky! You are one of my very favorite Not-Orgers! I hope you kick 2019 in the juevos and keep on rocking it!

Happy New Year to you both :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: and to everyone here.

We’re going to cook some filets on the grill since it’s 60 degrees here. Thinking I’ll enjoy an edible gummy and melt into the couch for the remainder of the year. Hoping to make it to midnight.

Have fun!! Don’t drive. Happy New Year! :peace_symbol:

Have fun! I’m jealous of your plans but I’m not…ya know? :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Happy New Year Monkey and all the great FS members, it’s currently 8.24 am 1/1/19 where I am and the world hasn’t ended yet, Hope we all have a great year, Luna and Maya say Hi !

Yay!! You made it. Happy new year :fireworks::v:t2:

Happy new year from Brussels!!!

Nice, looks like you’re havin fun !!

Love you Monkey. I hope this year brings good surprises.

I wish I could bake you all something.

Happy new year everyone!

We are going to walk to our neighbors for a small New Years party… with gummy treats!

I’m on the Relix channel on YouTube for a free webcast of As The Crow Flies tonight in NY.
Very happy! Marcus King on now as the opener and then will be in the main act as well. Pretty sweet!

143, bitches. 143.

Wtf? Are you in Brussels? Just two hours away from me?

^^^ I texted this to Balv to make sure he saw.
Would be so cool if you got to meet face to face!!

Happy New Year!

I got so high I had an out of body experience last night and became one with Monkey

Happy New Year! :clinking_glasses::champagne:

143 what, Monkey?