Josh Ritter

I think Historical Conquests is the only album of his I own. I really like it a lot.

Jeez. Do you want the others? Please?

I’ll probably buy another… maybe an older one.

Actually I think I do have a copy of that newest one that I may have gotten from you… and I have listened to it. Which one, other than those two would you suggest?

Golden age of radio
The animal years
Hello starling

They each had an acoustic deluxe version where the first disc is the album and the second is the acoustic version of the songs plus some bonus songs.

Why don’t I Dropbox them tonight and you listen and then decide which one you want to purchase. :ok_hand:t2: I’d also be happy to drop a few live shows.

Yes, the one I bought did come with a bonus disc of a couple extra tracks and some live acoustic stuff.

That sounds good, thanks Lisa!

I’d like to add that my love for josh Ritter all began when I first became friends with grimlithics so many years ago. We started trading music, old school by sending cds in the mail, and he sent me all the josh Ritter albums that were available at that time.

Thank you to Bob :blush:

the deluxe albums with acoustic versions are now in the dropbox.
I highly recommend them to everyone.

Your welcome! :hugs:

Thanks to both of you!

Here’s one off his upcoming album Fever Breaks, featuring Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.

I’m excited for this!! He’s announced a bunch of tour dates in his site as well.

None are near me except Cincinnati on a week night so I doubt I’ll go. I have seen him a lot and he’s so fun to see live. The happiest man I’ve ever seen on stage! :heart:

John Ritter’s son?

No.

playing Chicago on a Wednesday! Probably can’t make it. I agree with LB, never seen someone so happy to be playing on stage. He puts on a great show

you’re…you’re welcome.

wait till you see nathaniel rateliff and the night sweats!!!

Are they opening?

no.

was just shouting out loud