Josh Ritter

the deluxe albums with acoustic versions are now in the dropbox.
I highly recommend them to everyone.

Your welcome! :hugs:

Thanks to both of you!

Here’s one off his upcoming album Fever Breaks, featuring Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit.

I’m excited for this!! He’s announced a bunch of tour dates in his site as well.

None are near me except Cincinnati on a week night so I doubt I’ll go. I have seen him a lot and he’s so fun to see live. The happiest man I’ve ever seen on stage! :heart:

John Ritter’s son?

No.

playing Chicago on a Wednesday! Probably can’t make it. I agree with LB, never seen someone so happy to be playing on stage. He puts on a great show

you’re…you’re welcome.

wait till you see nathaniel rateliff and the night sweats!!!

Are they opening?

no.

was just shouting out loud

Get your own thread for that!

:slightly_frowning_face:

:upside_down_face: how bout you turn that frown upside down?

:crying_cat_face:

They are part of Willie Nelson’s Family Tour this year. I think I will be hitting that up when it gets to Dallas.

thinking back and gave it some thought…nathaniel rateliff is one of the best concerts i’ve ever seen.
saw josh ritter last year open for isbell. great concert but neither of those two could do what nathaniel did…amazing boot stomping dancing crotch bumping energy…

also,
can someone help monkey shave his back…? i mean sack? i mean back? ohhhhhh

I had tickets to see Willie and the Family band a couple years ago and he got sick and canceled. Pretty bummed because I really wanted to see him and especially Lukas and them.

I’d love to see Promise of the Real with Lukas. Are all them touring with Nathaniel Rateliff and the old man?