The Strokes
Drive-By Truckers
The Jayhawks

Annie Lennox

Yup! Good one.
That was too easy.

Jethro

just donโ€™t see you going to see Green Day

Of course not, but Iโ€™ve been to many festivals, including Woodstock 94, where I saw Green Day!

Nope - have never seen Bon Iver. Have seen Jethro (3rd concert ever) and No Doubt (Weezer opened, 1st concert ever). Chicago was my 2nd concert ever.

I think my first concert ever was Paul Revere and the Raiders. My parents reluctantly agreed to take us kids that night to the county fair.

They were fucking amazing! :smiley:

Matching Colonial suits with poofy shirts.

My first concert was John Denver. I didnโ€™t have a choice to not go.
My second concert was Eddie Arnold. No choice either.
K.I.S.S. was my third and, you guessed it. I was dragged to it.

I donโ€™t go to many concerts. :smiley:

Also, I donโ€™t really like people so itโ€™s easy for me to not go to concerts.

All I did in high school was go to concerts. After that I worked at a local bar and heard live music every night. Miss those days. Once we moved to WA and had to be responsible that all dropped off.

This sounds familiar, including the moving to WA part lol

Richard Marx was my first concert. In 1987 or 1988 in the summer. My friendโ€™s parents took us but we had two seats close up and they had seats further back. We had acid washed jeans and we wrote I :heart:๏ธ Richard Marx on them.

Like Monkey, I was dragged to a John Denver show as a child. Later, Earl Scruggs, although I wanted to see that.

First one I chose that I was allowed to go to was Kiss with AC/DC opening.

Only show my mom ever "draggedโ€™ me to was Etta James. My fake ID just came in the mail that day and she needed a date. I was right up against the stage. Iโ€™ll never forget that show.

Doesnโ€™t get any more 80s than that.

I didnโ€™t see Fugazi. I know some of you lost sleep over my list. Rest easy now.

1. nickleback
  2. creed
  3. three doors down
  4. collective soul
  5. sigor ros
  6. david bowie

Sigur Ros