Live Music Thread

Get ‘Up In It’ by the Afghan Whigs, though they have certainly evolved since then.

Yeah. Retarded is amazing.

Few more Bon Iver dates this Summer close to some of you!!!

i’m gonna try for bon iver

we’ll see

hope you get to go! I waited ten years to get to see him. wish he had played more from For Emma, but still such a cool show.

I wasn’t able to find the files for those two albums. I was going to upload Do to the Beast but I can’t upload. My computer is insanely old.

ok don’t worry, I’ll find them.

I will never forget this show! I am forever grateful I got to see this show when I did. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Yes!!!

Just got tickets to see Chris Robinson Brotherhood at Bell’s beer garden this summer!

Awesome :peace_symbol:

Counting Crows announced a 25 Year anniversary tour. I haven’t seen them in a few years so I just got tickets. It worked out well bc they’re coming to Cincinnati on a Saturday. Playing pretty big venues too.

Say Hi to NC from me!

Just finished 3 shows in 3 nights. Kyle Craft put on a very good show. High energy, some very good songs. Still really liking his new CD. Then it was 2 nights of Drive-By Truckers. They are still a great live band even if they have been a bit inconsistent on record the last 10 years or so. 150 minutes of pure rock, different sets each night (a few duplicates of course) A smaller venue than usual, which made it louder and sweatier than usual. Perfect cover of The KKK Took My Baby Away.

The Drive By Truckers are coming to the Bell’s beer garden this summer. Not sure if I’m going, as I just saw them a little while ago.

I noticed Los Lobos were coming there too. I’d love to see that show - they have meet and greet tickets too that would be great.

Some great shows lined up for Bell’s this summer.

Going to this next sunday: image

TIX FOR THIS YEAR:

• Stapleton
  • Rateliff
  • Isbell
  • Leon Bridges
  • MAYBE A RED ROCKS VISIT FOR GAI

This is very cool news:

https://www.jambase.com/article/fleetwood-mac-adds-neil-finn-mike-campbell-lindsey-buckingham-departs

This fall, Fleetwood Mac will tour with a new lineup. Guitarist/vocalist Lindsey Buckingham has left the band, while Heartbreakers guitarist Mike Campbell and Crowded House frontman Neil Finn have joined the group as per a Variety report.

While the dates for Fleetwood Mac’s next tour have yet to be finalized and announced, drummer Mick Fleetwood and the rest of the band confirmed the lineup news to Variety. “Fleetwood Mac has always been about an amazing collection of songs that are performed with a unique blend of talents,” Mick said. “We jammed with Mike and Neil and the chemistry really worked and let the band realize that this is the right combination to go forward with in Fleetwood Mac style. We know we have something new, yet it’s got the unmistakable Mac sound.”

“We are thrilled to welcome the musical talents of the caliber of Mike Campbell and Neil Finn into the Mac family. With Mike and Neil, we’ll be performing all the hits that the fans love, plus we’ll be surprising our audiences with some tracks from our historic catalogue of songs,” said the group collectively told Variety. “Fleetwood Mac has always been a creative evolution. We look forward to honoring that spirit on this upcoming tour.”

Saw Kacy & Clayton and The Deep Dark Woods; not very inspired, kinda shy and/or arrogant.
But then: anybody know Twain? I’d never heard of him, and he’s something else… in the sense that he’s Dylanesque in a Jeff Buckley kind of way, but not sounding like them, but like… Twain.
His show was in a church, and Andrew Combs played there later; he was in great form.
Blitzen Trapper closed the festival on the main stage in Grenswerk. BP always deliver; they’re a tight and solid band.

I thought this was a excellent choice. I always thought Buckingham came off like an egotistical wind bag. That said, he in very very talented. They obviously put thought into the replacements. When I told my husband Neil Finn, we both nodded. When I told him Mike Campbell he went “phew!”