3/29: Kelly Willis and Jamie Lin Wilson, Lewisville Grand Theater, Dallas
4/10: Todd Snider, Park West, Chicago
4/11: Todd Snider, Castle, Bloomington, IL
4/22: Amanda Shires, Space, Evanston
4/25: Watson Family Hour, Old Town School of Folk Music, Chicago
5/3: Peter Rowan, Space, Evanston
6/4: Jason Isbell, Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA
8/6: Emmylou Harris, Out of Space, Evanston
8/29: Jason Isbell/The Highwomen/Dirty Knobs/Chris Stapleton, Wrigley Field, Chicago

Here’s my schedule so far:

My schedule is the same as yours! :blush:

Boy, you get around.

I have to make up for my bad score on the “what life mistakes have you made” quiz in the other thread.

Dude. That’s crazy awesome

Too bad all these shows sold out before I even heard about them. Such a great thing to do for his step dad and friends back home.

https://www.northernexpress.com/news/feature/father-and-son-bluegrass-duo/

He’s setting the world on :fire:

I will probably go check this out. I really liked Graham Parker and the Rumor way back when.

It’s at a tiny theater at our local community college.

Nice that it’s only $20 too.

Exactly!

I watched that Luck 2020 - Until Further Notice live cast last night. pretty great.

I saw Kurt Vile with his young son sitting nearby while he played a couple acoustic tunes from his house. Paul Simon with Edie Brickell and Woody Harrelson (of all people) singing together and it was great - there was another woman - Lulu (?) with them who had a great voice. Shovels and Rope performed a few tunes on their back porch. Willie, Lukas and Micah did several songs together. Nathaniel Rateliff did three songs from his music room at home that were fantastic. He was visibly crying while singing But It’s Still Alright.

Ray Benson from Asleep at the Wheel was the host and he was not that informed and mispronounced the names of half the performers…

My friend is going to livestream his band tonight instead of playing the gig they had planned.

(edit: Holy shit! Lulu is Paul and Edie’s daughter. She can really sing and she’s beautiful.)

Only just heard that Bat For Lashes is streaming a gig on Instagram in about 35 mins from now… Not sure how the hell I can even watch that, but I’m logged in and have all my digits crossed

My husband and I did a live stream on friday. It was really fun!

INB4 someone makes a dirty joke about the livestream.

Yeah, I love it.

Caitlin Canty is streaming a show tonight:

Tune in at Facebook Live or Instagram Live. Noam and I will be playing some songs for our dogs, streaming live at 8PM EST.

Hang in there everyone.
x
Caitlin

DETAILS
Date: Wed, April 1
Venue: Your couch
Show: 8PM EST
Links: Facebook Page @caitlincantymusic (not on my personal page)
Instagram Live @caitlincanty

Laura Marling has been doing guitar tutorials. She is an angel.