———————-

Tour of Duty
Go It Alone
Alabama Pines
Outfit
Goddamn Lonely Love
Daisy Mae

Fuck that guy.

I think the point was more about seeing Isbell as an opener. And these two together.

I saw two shows on this tour and they were awesome. Just each of them solo acoustic.

Feel exactly the same. Can acknowledge the talent but just don’t like the output

Got lucky the night after with the set in Louisville:

Oh My Sweet Carolina
Ashes & Fire
If I Am a Stranger
Dirty Rain
My Winding Wheel
Sweet Lil’ Gal (23rd/1st)
Invisible Riverside
Everybody Knows
Firecracker
Let It Ride
Sylvia Plath
Chains of Love
Please Do Not Let Me Go
Lucky Now
The Rescue Blues
Wonderwall
Crossed Out Name
New York, New York
Two
This House Is Not for Sale
16 Days
Come Pick Me Up
Avenues
Go Easy
Nutshell

Did you see him in 2009 at the Palace Theater? That was the last Cardinals show I saw.

I was over there for those final Cardinals shows. Saw both Nashville shows all the way through to the last one in Atlanta. That was a lot of driving, but I thoroughly loved being over there. Got to meet some lovely people and saw some great things. Would have never gotten to visit Sun Studios if I hadn’t been…

I didn’t move to Louisville until 2011. My last Cardinals show in 2009 was at The Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ.

The Palace is an incredible venue. My boyfriend was at the 2007 show at The Palace, which used to be one of my favorites to listen to.

@Excowboy, I was at both Nashville shows and the Louisville show as well. Those were great shows. I ran into Neal at breakfast after the first show, and he was such a nice guy. It’s still so sad that he took his life.

I love the Palace, too, @LBSUNFLWR. I saw Dylan there in 1994 and 1996. I want to see a show there again some day. It’s such a great venue.

It’s incredible. I’ve been there more than anywhere else in the city.

Just realized the Cardinals 2007 show was at The Brown Theater. Smaller and also incredible. Very ornate, but not dark and creepy like The Palace.

I just bought tickets to my first show back.
John Moreland in Indy, outdoor and distanced.

Man, what a show.
Longest show ever?

Wow! What a setlist.

GBV did 100 songs on NYE a couple of years ago. Admittedly, they are all about 2:30 long, but…