Oh dear...

More than likely he will just give them $100 in Galaga play credits and a Krokus shirt.

I was thinking more along the lines of the unused PaxAm dollars that came with the limited edition Ashes & Fire Box Set.

Didn’t mr gay see the studio up for sale? He should give out mini records with gum in it instead of records. Miss those.

Did that one come with kindling?

And matches & kerosene.

The apology I think we all deserve…

“III/IV aside, sorry about everything post-2005 -RA”

You don’t get that kind of coverage unless PR is involved, generally.

I think nowadays anything that generates a bunch of clicks moves to the front. Most “news services” seem to care more about popularity than accuracy.

I think that his move to update hhs website is very telling. I don’t think he’s going to be held accountable for any of the claims against him.

Some responses.

I think he should’ve apologized to the women directly, and would say that’s much more important than the public one.

On a side note, the snippet with the discussion with Phoebe Bridgers about his “sudden resurgence” – that’s a bit over the top, no? Resurgence referring to an article saying he has a lot to say, and then nothing happening? Unless we qualify resurgence to mean “having an instagram account”, I’m having a resurgence every day (most days).

Yeah, an actual human being would have said–“Work out your apologies in private before telling everyone about it and expecting absolution.”

But I don’t imagine he listens to people who have his best interests in mind. Everything about him makes him seem like he favors ‘yes men’ types of people.

That apology reads like a “Best of” everything he was supposed to say.

He’s more likely to have read the bio on his website than his apology.

He can apologize all he wants. I just wish he would stop being a dick.

He’s got a box set of apologies ready to go whenever his label can get them out.

But haven’t we heard most of those apologies, too?

This popped up today, but I’ve got to admit I’ve moved on from following his music, career and apologies.

https://www.nodepression.com/easy-eds-broadside-goodbye-to-ryan-adams-and-robert-e-lee/

“At the moment, I think of Adams like I think about the statue of Robert E. Lee that needs to come down, get dragged through the streets and dumped into the river. I’m over him.”

Same