Oh dear...

yep
billy the kid was her username.
the “letter” she wrote doesn’t track that well…not saying she isn’t a victim but i had a tough time trying to understand what happened to her between her and ryan…?
am i just dense?

No, that thing is really poorly written. Not from a sentence to sentence standpoint, but informationally and organizationally. She gives too much detail in some places, nowhere near enough in others and fails to connect her timeline coherently.

Also bothersome is the the fact that she illegally tapes the Cork Ireland show (against Ryan’s wishes) and provides an excuse for doing so (I’m fan! and I wanted to share with those who weren’t lucky enough to go–which paints her as doing it for others–selfless) that abdicates responsibility and begs the reader to agree with her POV and assumes they will forgive her.

In a piece that blames industry people for bad behavior, the very least she could do is not try to explain away and justify her own. Her failure on that front invalidates her own maturity and platform for laying blame.

she was at the time an unabashed ryan fangirl. ryan could do no wrong.
she also covered a ryan song each day for one month and posted on youtube. some were good…some were not …i can’t speak to what happened along the way in her musical journey…doesn’t sound good.
i do remember thinking she continually sought attention from others and especially ryan…SO, in that regard, ryan did hold some power because her and others like her would do anything to get attention or get noticed. but ry ry ain’t off the hook…at the end of the day, he knows full what he’s doing and he’s a jerk.

She also used money raised from her fans to travel to Ireland for the show, and to ‘film some videos’. Walking around in Ireland and making iPhone selfie vids hardly seems like a good expenditure of fan money. She could have done the same in LA or wherever and not foolishly spent fan money on her skylarking.

But then again, I have trouble with the whole ‘beggar artist’ economy anyway.

I should probably not go listen to her music, because if it’s not brilliant, I may come back and comment in the negative on her yet more.

And for the record, I think the industry is full of creeps and assholes, and worse. So I’m not giving them a pass, just saying she is perhaps not the best mouthpiece, or needs a bit of editing.

They aint getting no money back. He already gave it to R Kelly for bail.

As long as the show goes on, why would they be entitled to a refund? As far as I know, he hasn’t been charged with a crime, and him being a jerk isn’t grounds for a ticket refund.

does the article say anything about refunds??? and entitlement???

i read that some campaigners were asking for the glasgow show to be cancelled/nixed in support of the women.

Yes

"Despite recent allegations of sexual misconduct, Ryan Adams’ upcoming UK and Ireland tour dates are still scheduled to go ahead – with fans struggling to receive refunds. "

personally, if the show was still a go i’d sell my tick or see if i could get a refund. i realize things life this have a very short shelf life…meaning people have short memories when it comes to their idols being douches…but for me, it’ll be a while before i support him for a show or an album.

Wow. The idea that anyone would give him support ever again just boggles the mind.

No, not dense at all. It’s all over the place. I guess she wanted to let people know that she also had experience with RA regarding her music? I don’t know…

Who is this person? Is this recent?

It’s Miley Cyrus. No, it’s not recent.

:rofl:

I take pride in my ignorance on this one. She was basically in disguise anyway. This is what she usually looks like:

Ok, now it’s my turn to ask:

Who is this person?

10%20AM