Oh dear...

I bet he had to read the last few exchanges with each of these girls just to keep them straight.

If you don’t mind I’m going to go ahead and take a shower.

You can just keep posting and stuff.

I must be dumb, but is this about RyRy? It names a Conor at the end… Is this code?

I think she’s outing Conor Oberst being a creeper too.

I’m with highlife. This is icky.

Conor was the guy she had been chatting with on the dating app that acted like a creep out of the blue. Nothing to do with Conor Oberst here at least. There was a story online that circulated about him years ago, but I can’t remember if it was ever confirmed.

The Conor Oberst story was a confirmed lie.

I kind of remember that being the case, but I didn’t want to speculate off the top of my head.

I think that DRA is done. Finally cancelled. His big comeback on social media and his website are a bust. He’s made no serious attempt to come to his own defense regarding all the allegation against himself. He’s disappeared. Good.

I’d bet good money he’s using all this covid time to record his ‘comeback’ album.

And I bet good money that he’s in such a state that it will suck.

@Monkey now that you said it, watch him come out with another half-assed statement saying he’s “sorry” (but not really, since he didn’t talk to anyone he wronged). And keep saying things like “it’s time”. Time for what? To grow up, maybe?

That said, I agree, I don’t think he comes out of this (despite those on the FB RAA who think he’s Jesus). The solution is so simple, but he won’t do it. I’m not sure if it’s pride (maybe arrogance or ignorance is a better word) or stupidity at this point. Probably both.