Oh deer...

Someone had to get back to the OP.

I loved Loki. So far it was the best of the Marvel streaming shows. But, I’m a probably somewhat biased as I’m quite partial to Tom Hiddleston. I think he’s a superior actor.

I really loved WandaVision as well. It was a neat departure from the normal MCU stuff we get. But, it was really well done. The first three episodes were quite strange & didn’t seem to make much sense. But, it all starts making sense around episode four & it gets really, really interesting. Katheryn Hahn is really great as Agnes. And Evan Peters is quite good too. You know what…all the actors did damn fine job in my opinion.

I wasn’t a big fan of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier. The action was good. But, the two characters are kind of dull. Daniel Bruhl as Zemo kind of stole the show for me. Although Julia Louis Dreyfus damn near steals the whole show with very little screen time. I thought Wyatt Russell did damn good as a man struggling trying to fill Steve Rogers’ shoes as the new Captain America.

I’m really looking forward to a second season of Loki.

I finally watched episode 5 of WandaVision and you’re right, it did get a lot more interesting!
Looking forward to watching the rest of the series. Thanks for the recommendation!

How is Marvel’s What If? Are you enjoying it? I was thinking of watching it after I finish watching WandaVision.

The parody thread title is taking me back to the old org days

Like Jerry said, it actually got better around episode 4 and became more like a “Marvel” show.
I actually wanted to know what was going to happen next, it became that much better.
Plus, it sets you up for the upcoming Marvel movies.