Picture of the day!

man.
i’m coming up to your neck of the woods and going drinkin!

You’ve got a place to stay if you ever venture up this way. There’s pretty good fishing too, I hear.

:heart:

From my balcony 2 nights ago

Pretty!

The Incline, Manitou Springs, Colorado

I’d say.

On this harvest moon…

Almost 2000 feet of vertical in a mile.

Through the lens of a fallen Leaf :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

Photographer: William Smith

“Great Grey Owl (Strix nebulosa) in a area full of old Silver Birches. Positioned myself in such a way that I got exactly four of these majestic birches in a row and the ghost of the forest just visible, well camouflaged.”

Stefan Gerrits Photography

Oi! Mate! It’s 5:30 in the fucking a.m! Cut the racket or I’ll box ya!

– Lunar moth –
“A while back I was having a little lie in and my boy runs into the room shouting, " Dad, dad! Come quickly! It’s a huge green moth!” Springboarding out of bed I quickly grabbed my camera, still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and followed him outside. There on the path up to our house was a very large Lunar moth looking a little battered and clinging to concrete on a very gusty day. I was worried that a neighbor, or one of the local kids, would step on it, or that it would get blown into the road and get driven over by a car, so I decided to relocate it to our backyard. I tried to coax it onto a leaf, but it insisted on climbing onto my fingers, which is how I got the peekaboo shot featured in this post. After gently nudging it with the leaf I managed to get him onto a rock and safely out of harm’s way. I checked on him periodically throughout the rest of the morning, but by afternoon he’d flown off. Hopefully he managed to mate before he perished".

Photo by: Wesley Oosthuizen‎

ID: Actias neidhoeferi
Date: August 24, 2019
Camera: Olympus OMD EM5 mk1
Lens: M.Zuiko 60mm
Flash: Nissin i40 + custom diffuser
Settings: 1/250, f/11, ISO 100
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/WJOart/