Ray LaMontagne

I just recently jumped on the Ray LaMontagne bandwagon. Don’t know how he passed under my radar all of these years. I just collect & listen to too much music is my only excuse. Regardless, he has a few unreleased/limited release albums I was seeking out but have had no luck. I’m pretty resourceful most of the time with tracking these things down. God bless Google & music blogs. Anyhow… I’m trying to locate downloads for

Acre Of Land
One Lonesome Saddle
OLS Sessions
The Green Demo CD
Introducing Raycharles Lamontagne

Can anyone here point me in the right direction? I’m not in dire need or anything. It’d be cool to hear the stuff but it won’t be the end of the world if I don’t find it. Thanks!!

I don’t have those. But I’ve loved Ray since I first heard his voice when Trouble came out. I think his best albums are Trouble and God Willin and The Creek Don’t Rise. Make sure you have those two.

More importantly go see him live. His voice is just as amazing and beautiful in person!!

i have all of those.

are you in the box?

i can upload now

Thanks!! I don’t think I’ve ever been in the box. I don’t even know how/where to access it?

i will upload and put the links here.

look back here in a bit

:slight_smile:

That’s so cool of you!! Thanks!!

Thank you! I will grab these tonight too. :two_hearts:

anytime!

This is great!! Thanks again!!

Thanks Balv!

Hey there! Wondering if you would be willing to upload these again, or send me a link via email. I’m desperately trying to find the mp3s for the albums listed in this thread and this is the most recent thread I’ve found. rmlippert01 at gmail dot com Thank you!

Sure
Thing
I’ll post the link back here again tomorrow

Thanks balv!

omg. you have no clue how happy that makes me. I’ve been digging deep on youtube and I’m BLOWN AWAY at how great this stuff is. thank you thank you

Looks like I missed the boat on this post – could someone send a dropbox link when you get a chance? Thanks!

no problem at all.

i am gonna put a bunch more of stuff in there too…when it’s finished uploading, i’ll have it for you. should be soon…ish

Here you go guys

Ray who?

Thanks a lot!