RIP thread

I think I need to see this film.

It’s probably one of the best documentaries I’ve seen, it’s a hard look at how mental illness can throw someone’s whole life out of whack.

Yes you do. It’s fantastic. Be prepared to cry.

Eddie Money from cancer

Just one ticket to paradise?

dude

Too soon?

Not soon enough in my opinion

I saw Eddie Money live. With Motley Crue and Def Leppard. The 80’s were weird.

They still are

Still ssssssad regardless.

The one piece of trivia I never forgot was when I learned that Eddie Money was a New York City police officer for 2 years before he moved over to the music business.

Bad week for 80’s music:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Ric-Ocasek-Cars-Singer-Dead-in-NY-at-75-560430391.html?amp=y

He and and his Adam’s apple will be buried in adjoining plots.

Bad decade for music the 80s

The 80’s were my whole childhood. It’s all my first favorite music, first albums, MTV.

It’s just going to keep happening. :confused:

Bye, bye, love

Mine too, I just didn’t like pretty much anything from that decade, all earlier stuff for me.

Saw Daniel Johnston at a festival here in KC probably 7 or 8 years ago. It was after he quit touring but he had some friend here that lured him out of Texas for a rare show. A local band called Capybara backed him up. He was wearing baggy sweat pants and a t shirt with a big stain on it. My buddy said he wandered into the venue and looked like he was lost. He asked them where the stage was and they just pointed him in the right direction. That film about him is great for sure.