Ryan Adams's Lost Album

I always liked that one
And pearls from easy t

Agreed. I likecrossed out name from Cardinology. I also think Magick is a fun song. Fuck everybody who questions my taste. And I actually loved most of Easy Tiger.

I like Easy Tiger too. Not my favorite but I like. The Sun Also Sets is my favorite on the album.

I like crossed out name as well

magick is not good though…it’s a filler garbage song like halloween head or beautiful sorta…and probably the worst of the 3

:wink:

no

The Sun also sets its my favorite off that. But “two”? Come on.

Yes.

No

You can’t triple stamp a double stamp

I don’t…yes I can.

What?

Not good days at PaxAm…

I don’t get it.

Stamps? One of my colleagues has a tramp stamp.

Regarding all of this behavior, it’s like Jim Carey says, “I wish everyone could get rich and famous and see how little impact it has on finding true happiness.”

I agree with that. Rich people are some of the most miserable fucks. I’m sure famous people are too.

I see he’s back off the social media again

A divorce and losing a brother all I. The span of a couple years are surely taking its toll
That, and he has never really known how to use a filter and/or play nice and/or fair

He can dish it out so to speak…

I mean I think we all give each other a certain amount of leeway. If someone being a dick to me on Faithless Street.org bothered me that much I just wouldn’t come here anymore.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

— Tyler, The Creator (@tylerthecreator) December 31, 2012

I like Crossed Out Name – but I do think the demo he posted on YouTube, and the live version from Live After Deaf are better than the album version