So I was shaving my balls the other day and ...

Now that I have your attention (sorry), I really want to change the name of this place. I really hate that it has a close association with DRA.

Anyhooker, Nick said that if I could get enough people on board he’d make the change.

So, I propose we creatt a new poll where we each suggest a new (serious) name change and we all vote on it. I think we should make it a rule that we all get one suggestion and when we’ve compiled a list we put it to a vote.

I did shave my junk the other day, btw. Don’t fucking know why except it’s fucking smoove and I pretty much mow the lawn every couple of weeks.

Mazel!

You lost me at serious. I think of this place as kind of a casual hang out where folks can share music, jokes (PC or non PC), warped views of the world, etc. But, if you want to name the board “DRAcansprinklemyshavedpubesonhissunnysideupeggs.com”…I’m all for it.

dollarshaveclub.org

monkeyssmoothballs.org

smoothaseggs.org

hopeyoudontrash.org

hairless-sack.com

whydoeseverythinghavetobeaboutyourballs.com

musicnotdouches.com

definitelynotaboutryanadams.com

touchmewhereipee.org

kissmewhereipee.yessss

thedevilstriangle.org

Nice job guys. We’re getting closer.

cunninglinguists.net

welikebettermusic.org

rumpleforeskin.org

musicandmusings.com

I use the Manscaped lawn mower 2.0 on my nether regions. Here it is next to some wood so you know this is a man’s product and shouldn’t ever be used near neither majora or minora labia varieties.

enter promo code NICK at checkout to receive 10% off your first order.

Srsly…the promo code is NICK?

That’s like a Toyota promo code being HORRIBLE FUCKING ACCIDENT.