So lets do some History ?

Good stuff, Balvert. I have an RTIC 20 softpak. I like it so far. We were in Texas a few weeks ago and temps were up to 103. I didn’t appreciate these coolers until spending time with children in those harsh environs.

Definitely taking it camping. It’s like having a fridge!

I’m crazy about them. Can’t get enough.

that goes for you too grandpa @DougoBlue

:wink:

Tempted.

it’d be a fully guided trip :wink:

Thoughts?

Too much teeth.

Ah, it’s a hoax 4-Chan meme. Nice bicuspids.

I’m seeing Bernie and Ocasio-Cortez tonight. They’re just stumping for a Kansas candidate for the House but I’m still stoked.

I just post stuff here that Wave’s might like.

MSNBC’s parent company donated to Cortez’s opponent and guess what? Cortez’s opponent’s brother (John Crowley) is a lobbyist for NBC. (see below)

NBC Universal also retained Crowley’s brother John “Sean” Crowley as a lobbyist.

Yeah, I’ve heard about MSNBC’s dealings with the Clintons and DNC. I think Jimmy Dore or someone was just telling a similar story about Ed Shultz being silenced and then basically fired because he tried to cover Bernie Sanders’s campaign kickoff in 2016.

I don’t know why anyone under the age of 60 would even get their news from a cable network. MSNBC is in the business of sustaining the wealthy and the donor class of the DNC. And just a side note, Joe Crowley is a neoliberal sack of shit.

Well, if the DSA does take over completely, there is one upside, there will be fewer fatties on Tinder.

Sources: Zycher and Daley (1989) US Bureau of the Census; populstat.info; Institute of Development Studies.

Making Space Great Again - with guns!!

and a cock and balls poster!

@Waves

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) overwhelmingly passed a resolution on Friday evening saying it welcomes donations from fossil fuel industry workers and “employers’ political action committees.”

Critics of the newly passed resolution are calling it a reversal of the DNC’s recently adopted ban on accepting donations from fossil fuel companies’ political organizations. The Hill

I’m mixed on this. We still rely on fossil fuel companies, but at the same time, eh, I guess this is where the “closeted Green Party” voter decides to vote 3rd party instead of for Joe Biden. I wonder if this really affects the Democratic base…

It’s us against them. Which side are you on?

I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

DNC is disappointing, the GOP is awful. Focusing only on the opposition is how Hillary got nominated and lost.

My post was sarcastic and meant to highlight the zeitgeist.

I was hoping it was, for you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Maybe others will read my response and change their tribal approach.

Good day, SIR.

Yeah, Perez sucks and the DNC are a bunch of corporate clowns. I listened to Jimmy Dore go on about this yesterday. This reversal doesn’t surprise me, but it’s disappointing that there really is no blow back. In a lot of ways Trump/Russiagate was a gift to the DNC because it allows them to shift blame off themselves and continue with business as usual.