So lets do some History ?

And he plans to host the G7 at his foundering Trump resort. If that’s not illegal, it damn well should be.

I have given up holding onto the precious idea that we live in a country with the rule of law. I am working toward selling my house and moving to Spain.

Spain? SPAIN? I don’t know if that’s a good idea.

I like the idea of Belize, myself. :slight_smile:

I was thinking about Ukraine.

Well, or:

There’s a ton of work for English speaking natives for what I do in Barcelona.

I enjoy borscht and kettlebells. Add me to this list.

Man I’m so sick of Hillary. Don’t mind Tulsi besides her pro-imperialism and anti M4A stances but not sure why it would even be relevant to accuse her of this nonsense. The Democratic elites are awful.

It’s very petty. Dare I say, catty?

I like Tulsi, in as much as I like her stance on regime change. I would like her and Bernie to stomp out the last burning embers of the DNC (e.g. old and venal party machinery).

I just saw on Twitter today that Hildawg was supposedly misquoted from what she said on the podcast. Apparently what she said was Tulsi was the preferred choice of the Russians and that the GOP was grooming her for a third party run. Still complete nonsense but DNC people are busy parsing her words and correcting people online lmao. But yes clearly this is all blowback from Tulsi resigning and supporting Bernie in 2016.

Great thread