So lets do some History ?

Pollsters are held to roughly “TV weatherman” levels of accountability. “Weird! It didn’t look like rain!”

Has anyone watched the “The Way I See It” ?

It is very good. I didn’t agree much w/ obama…in fact i never voted for him…but as a human i respect the hell out of him. and out of all of the politicians out there…he’s the one i’d most like to sit down with and have a pitcher of beer and share a pizza.

for me, and possibly for many others, he didn’t quite live up to the hype or promises of his speech…ESPECIALLY WHEN it came to whistleblowers…and fucking privacy…BUT, what fucking president ever lives up to their hype? certainly not donald trump.

Lets not forget we are dealing with possibly the biggest egomaniacal nut job in the history of the world…

He will not let his opponents celebrate his defeat (if it is that). It will certainly be worth his while to waste tens of million dollars of our taxpayer’s money on lawyers in order to drag out the results so there is no “party”.

I watched it and loved it too.

it made me tear up. my wife too. he was and is a breath of fresh air compared to most…and definitely compared to this huge piece of shit called trump. i mean what sitting president shits on john mccain when he’s alive and when he’s dead? yuck.

50% of the nation just validated that and many other of his reprehensible behaviors. This place is fucking toilet where individualism manifests it’s promise as out-of-control idiocy. That there is even a contest today says more terrible things about Americans than 10,000 French waiters ever could.

OH GOD. I can’t take this.

Bruce says it best:

“There’s no art in this White House. There’s no literature, no poetry, no music. There are no pets in this White House: no loyal man’s best friend, no Socks, the family cat,” he said.

“There are no images of the first family enjoying themselves together in a moment of relaxation: no Obamas on the beach in Hawaii moments or Bushes fishing in Kennebunkport, no Reagans on horseback, no Kennedys playing touch football on the Cape,” Springsteen told listeners on an episode titled “Farewell to the Thief.”

“Where’d that country go? Where did all the fun, the joy, and the expression of love and happiness go?”

"We used to have a president who calmed and soothed the nation, instead of dividing it,” he said

“We are rudderless and joyless,” Springsteen added. “We have lost the cultural aspects of society that make American great.”

“We have lost our mojo, our fun, our happiness, our cheering on of others — the shared experience of humanity that makes it all worth it.”

https://twitter.com/birdexecutive/status/1324389486768377859

So many ironies.

The guy and his family who haved voted by mail for the past thee years says that mail-in votes are fraudulent.

The guy who says the fraud is an assault on democracy is also saying he is against counting votes.

He’s a master manipulator who has put his followers into some kind of MK Ultra trance where they are now forming militias and threatening polling places as well as making chants against Fox News.

This is our lowest moment as a nation.

You’re fired.

taxplan