Some of my photos. Here you go, Egg.

Yes, it does. And that’s what I used for my photos.
Like I said, it’s what I use the most. Probably because I started with Lightroom so I’m more familiar with it than the other editing software that I have.

And I don’t have the latest version, either. I DLed mine for free so my version is a few years old but it still does the job.

I’ve been using PhotoShop since it came out back in the early 90’s… Gotten used to all those tools.

When I first started out I was shooting film with my SLR, then developing the black and white film and printing out 8x10’s. I would scan in my photos and open them up in PhotoShop… then retouch them, or trace over them as reference for illustrations.

Still pretty much stuck in the Adobe world - I use Illustrator, PhotoShop InDesign, Animate and Acrobat pretty much exclusively.

I used to use Photoshop many years ago.
When I decided to take up photography, I needed an editing software and I did some research and Lightroom was recommended to me over Photoshop so I went with Lightroom.

Lightroom is made by Adobe, also.

I’m so ghetto. I use Picasa3.

Anyone ever try aperture?

I was going to try it but it’s been discontinued.

Just updated my shit and got a Nikon D7200. I’ve been tasked with shooting stuff at work, so it seemed like a good time to buy, certainly since they have an older Canon there, and I am a Nikon guy.

Excellent camera. I had a 7100 at one time a few years back but it was toouch camera for me at the time.

I got it yesterday and did a few test photos, but have a project today, so I’ll see how it goes in vivo. It’s light years ahead of my D40X and I’m already very pleased.

Are you using prime lenses?

One of the reasons I bought a Nikon is because i have used them since I studied photo in college. I have a pile of lenses and the D7200 has very good backwards compatibility. My primes are a 28 and a 50 (based on style and subject matter, no telephotos), but for work I need flexibility so I’m using a 18-55.

You should find yourself and 18-135 Nikkor and/or a Tamron 18-200. Readily available used stock that is affordable.

I’ve had good luck with Tamron in the past. Going to work a bit with what I have for now and see what the job demands are before I spend more, as the D7200 itself was a bit of an extravagance.

Pretty sure I will mostly be doing closer quarters stuff. I picked up an older Nikkor 75-300 AF in a thrift store for $15 a few years back. Finally had a chance to see if it works–and it does, though its focus is slow as shit.