Some of my photos. Here you go, Egg.

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Will be looking forward to your photos!

Do you have any other L lenses? I’m loving my L lens so much I thought of getting the 70-300mm. But then I decided it’s too big! I’ll be defeating the purpose of having the M5.
But you never know!

Here’s one with my 100mm. Really sharp!

33779101418_a11d4f0327_z

Beauty!!!

Very nice!

No, this is my first L lens since it’s been a while since I had my previous 60D camera. The 70-300 is the go to L lens and spending $1400 on glass is way out of character for me.

Thanks, LB. That’s Grey. He’s the boss cat of the bunch even though he’s the smallest male cat.
He’s really friendly and I can even hand feed him.
He went missing for about three weeks a few months back but he found his way home and hasn’t left since. We have a total of nine stray cats now.
:smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Thanks! The 100mm is great for taking cat photos, too. :smile_cat:

I’m glad you went for it. I know you’ll enjoy using it and if you enjoy it using it, you’ll be out there taking more photos. And that’s a good thing. :sunglasses:

So, how is the new lens? Are you having fun with it? :camera:
Do you have any pictures that you want to share with us?
I’m looking forward to seeing some!

Me too.

Also, where is egg? :fried_egg:

Yeah! Where the fuck is egg???

The short answer is I haven’t had time to do much of anything other than a few test shot. I’ll probably drive out to the middle of nowhere or to some BFE little redneck town and put the new gear to task. :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Will be looking forward to seeing your photos!

Test shots:

Oh yeah!! Very nice. The new toy looks worth it. Great colors!

Beauties!

Yeah. I think I might actually try and do more with colors. lol. Thank you. :smiley:

Hard to pick a favorite in this bunch. They’re all so different. Made my eyes happy.

Color is the new Black & White!

very nice.
i love that red one. standout for me!

Thanks. it’s just gift paper. :smiley:

i figured it was something simple. but that’s what is so cool about it. nicely done