The TV Thread

have not seen it.

i think i watched 2 or 3 into buried and liked it. haven’t had time to finish.

Anyone going to watch Yellowjackets on Showtime? The pilot was super fun! :honeybee:

I’m looking forward to starting this.

I assume they’re about to suck each other’s dicks?

God I hope so. Who knew that Rudd’s flawless skin was due to facials?

Even if it’s not true, it would be a great advertising strategy.

That actually looks pretty good Nick. Of course I won’t be able to watch it because of Will Ferrell… movies were ruined for me forever after watching Anchorman II.

Oddly enough, my best friend, who lived across the street was a shrink - before he passed away at a young age.

agreed!

we watched it and liked it.

we are watching succession, yellowstone, yellowjackets, and the mayor of kingstown (really good show btw)

I could go on all day about the LSS. I think it’s my favourite comedy show ever. I was heartbroken when I heard Garry died. There is a 2 part HBO special called The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling (or something like that) which is very illuminating and pretty sad at times. Judd Apatow put it together.

I loved the Zen Diaries!

@thebalvenie

ha!

We are really enjoying this:

Definitely have to check this out, @LBSUNFLWR. That was when I was 13 years old and my mind was a sponge for music. My brother and I started buying albums of music we liked. We asked for albums for Christmas and picked out Who’s Next, Sticky Fingers, Jethro Tull Aqualung, and Alice Cooper Killer.

It’s really good. We are almost through all 8 episodes. So far the stuff on The Rolling Stones and Carol King has been my favorite stuff.

My brother was born in 1971.

So much going on in the world. This is a great snapshot of the time besides just the music.

@highlife Did you watch For the Love of Kitchens? It’s a reality television show that showcases deVOL Kitchens in England. Absolutely beautiful, endlessly fascinating. Do you think I’m too old to learn a craft? Ahaha.

I’ve not heard of it, but I did just get a sub to Discovery+, so I’ll put it on the list.