These are my obsessions

I wear them when I try on pants.

I have a collection of clay pots by my friend Cary VanderVeen.

Blue is a favorite of mine.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That’s great. Really like the frog and Lilly pad lid.

Betting heavy on Food Club at Neopets. It’s like playing the ponies except it’s an imaginary eating contest amongst pirates with food allergies. Max bets are determined by account age, my account is 20 years old, so my stakes are about 150,000 NP a day across 10 bets.

Cameron’s Coffee has a new Dark Chocolate Mocha flavored roast that is good enough I mail ordered it in bulk and stock piled it in the deep freeze. I add orange extract to it.

Playing Pokémon Go from my couch, got my 7th bkr bottle, and 4th gemstone Popsocket.

A perfect level crown and polish on all my frets.

But I’ve got like 30 guitars, so it’s a lot of work.

That would take a lot of space. Things we do for obsessions. Must love them all.
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

No kids, lots of extra space in the house. No duplicates. All different pickup situations and such. At least almost all.

Another obsession would be trying to actually see the owl that I hear in my trees outside my house.

I have pulled off the owl thing once. Spent several hours sitting in the dark, but spotted her/him. (bard owl) :owl: My wife has around 5-6 violins usually at our house, but a lot less space is needed per case. Easy to trip on though. :wink:

I have six guitars and I think my wife thinks that is excessive. I’ll bet she has between 75 and 100 pairs of shoes.

That’s outstanding