Things that don't get much discussion here

Dr John comes to the Gilmore Keyboard festival here in town every so often. He can still play, for sure.

Home Improvement tips (HIT)
Home Improvement projects (HIP)
Acronyms.

Acronyms belong in the pet peeve thread!.

My company uses them for EVERYTHING!!!
half the time I don’t even know what they stand for. And this AAF (annoying as fuck) guy who sits behind me uses them all day long! “The PPD inside of TQL delivers into PNG without giving an ETA” :rage:

stfu!

I could go on about New Orleans - probably going for a 2nd time this fall. Music, food & booze. What else do you need? Great stories and history too. And I met Lenny Kaye there.

NOoooooooooooo!

People who speak in technical terms to sound smart to the person who could understand them better if they simplified.

Nipsacks

Balv’s shitty fantasy baseball teams

hey now!

they’re gettin more action than you pal!

I guess getting rocked counts as action.

Always has, always will.

Mets fans are miserable from birth pic.twitter.com/eMhicRksQK

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 1, 2017

Ha.

Somebody better wash that lad’s mouth out with soap.

I’ve been a Mets fan since I was about his age, but never got that heated up about it… I switched over to the Tigers once I matured, but still have a soft spot for those long-hairs.

Haha, I didn’t know you were a Mets fan. I’ve just been laughing at that kid all week. He’s probably a Balv fan too.

Really I’m more of a Cubs fan now, and you can’t be a fan of both.

That kid def isn’t a real Met fan.

I’m a Met fan, too. Not much glory since birth, same as the Islanders. Huge fan of them too.

Now I follow the Mariners…it’s been nice learning a new team, though easier when you’re on the fantasy train. First place fantasy train :wink:

You follow the M’s be ready for sadness. Though we managed to win the last two.

will catch a M’s game on may 20th!!! hope they beat the snot out of the chi sox

Are you going to be here?