Way Out Weather

He texted me a picture of this perch… when I first saw it I thought it was laying next to a 5-gallon bucket.

Upon further investigation I noticed it was just a coffee cup.

They’re calling for 2-5 inches of snow tomorrow and they’ve already closed all the schools!!

Kinda crazy but I guess they have snow days to burn. They’re really not equipped for snow here.

We hit 52 this morning. By this afternoon it will be 21 and tomorrow morning it will be 7. It has also been pouring rain and all our snow is melted so Toronto will likely be a giant skating rink soon. The way my luck is going I will probably fall and break my ass.

Stay indoors!!

image Currently 34.3 degrees, Max of 36, feels hotter than that-Muggy as Grannies Undies

Snowing and freezing Rain in Louisville all day! :snowflake:

Just gonna head off to a BBQ/Pool party but I think the pool could be full, it’s a small one on top of the apartment block and I’m sure everyone who lives there will be taking advantage !

Fuck off!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::balloon::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::kissing_heart::beer::metal::cry::grinning::gift_heart::metal::gift::sweat_smile::muscle:t6::gift_heart::cry::eggplant::metal::policewoman:t6:

Yes, it was a truly horrible afternoon, that I wish I wasn’t involved with !! HAPPY !!

Here’s some Wagu Kabab’s for your pleasure . Came in a bit cloudy and we had a storm late in the arvo .

Nice view of the city and the river .

I would like to know about the sausages.

Really ?? There were 3 types, Texan, Worcestershire and one other that I can’t remember. I had nothing to do with the food, just ate it-Bloody good though :yum::beers:

Nice.

I slept in and just woke up to find its 70 degrees outside and going up to 73. My heat was set on 68! I just turned off the heat and opened the windows! :sunny:️ Also first day it’s not super cloudy and raining. And my crocus are already out with flowers on them and my lilies in the backyard have started to pop out of the ground. They’re so confused. It’s still February and I know it’s going to get cold again. This Spring tease makes me want it to be May already.

They had a record high down here yesterday. It got up to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. I think it was a record in Mobile, AL.

So lucky to hit the great weather this year.

Negative 13 here

Ouch!!

It’s going to be 82 tomorrow! It’s fuckin February!!! We broke a record today by 4 degrees. It got up to 78!

-13 here
Colder tonight

Hope my chickens make it!!!

Very very very Very sorry to hear this Balv ! We had a warm spell here today, got up to 12 dC Most pleasant.