Weekend Thread

I am doing the annual River to River relay again tomorrow. Teams are 8 people and we spend the day running 24 sections of 80 miles from the Mississippi to the Ohio river. Fun experience. High volumes of alcoholic beverages are often embraced at the termination of this event. Sometimes with not great results…

My boys are in town. We are playing music downstairs even though it is beautiful outside.

Finish time 10 hours 49 minutes.

This looks like it was before the large amounts of alcohol ?

Just before…

I bought a lot of flowers yesterday and today and got them all planted. It better not get real cold again!!!

Had a great weekend with my boys in town to make music. Beautiful weather made us reluctant to go inside and play.

Hay fever has fucked me over since last Thursday. 24 hour antihistamine was bullshit and Benadryl has made me nauseous and sleepy. Also, has forced an alcohol detox. I think my liver and the the voices in my head appreciate that part.

Hope you feel better. Benadryl is pretty fucked up. :triumph::mask:

Yeah, bit it’s the only thin g keeping my head from exploding. :slight_smile:
Thank you.

Took the kids into GOMA to have a bit of fun in the kids play space, every time there is a new exhibition the Artist does something for the Kids Room. At the moment there are heaps of pillows with made by Patricia Piccinini who does these Sculptures that look like 1/2 human 1/2 animal. They had fun jumping into the softness, after we went to the park and had some lunch.

Girls are up Ma and Pa for a week !! Heading out for some Japanese BBQ tonight, Lucky ME !!:grinning::cut_of_meat::beer::man_cartwheeling::fireworks::wine_glass:

My weekend is ruined

So my Mother in Law is coming down with a couple of her friends from Japan for the weekend and then my wife and girls are going to Japan for a month on Monday ! My folks have been away to China and Cruised back from there via Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Singapore, they arrive back today and we are all catching up for Lunch on Saturday . Busy Busy !!

I’m flying to Florida in a few hours to spend a few days with my mom. Just hoping to cheer her up a bit. It’s supposed to be in the 80’s and sunny so we should get in some pool time. Don’t know if we will make it to the beach but maybe.

Missing work Monday and flying back to Louisville Monday morning.