What are you listening to now?

That Ohio!!

I’d love for him to produce a solo album for Crosby.

Wow, that Ohio for sure!!!

SS500

Watched him live on Jimmy Kimmel the other night and they did the Grow a Garden song… which I don’t really love, but I thought this one was pretty good from the extras. Kind of spooky how much he sounds like his pappy sometimes.

Here’s a video from that performance that night in Passaic, New Jersey.

I think this video - even though the quality is sketchy - PROVES that Bruce and the E Street band could bring the crowd to a total frenzy… I loved the way they just built up the songs until they completely rocked out over the top. Some of the most unforgettable live performances I’ve ever seen in concert were by him and that band.

They actually played here in Kalamazoo on that tour, but I was away at college (a whole hour away without a car) and missed it.

yep.

fucking slaying it right there.

thanks dougo :wink:

I really enjoyed this Steve Miller performance with the Roots last night on Jimmy Fallon’s show.

The Roots with QuestLove are really talented and certainly the best late night TV band.

I’ll have to watch that. I love The Roots. Things Fall Apart is a classic. I got to see Questlove play with D’Angelo once. I know Lucinda did a song with them last year but I can’t find it. Excellent band.

Paul Cauthen. I thought this guy was a joke but I couldn’t get this song out of my head so I checked out the album and he’s great. He’s got an amazing voice.

Cool, I may need to go little further down the rabbit hole. Great voice indeed. Waylon Jennings like…

It’s like Elvis and Waylon Jennings fucked and this country lounge singer was the bastard product of it.

Fucking gimmicky as hell.

Yeah. I think I love him.