What are you listening to now?

Love it

Anyone listened to Lucy Rose’s No Words Left. Been left speechless by some of it, beautifully fragile.

Born in the USA Tour
Los Angeles - September 27, 1985
Site of two Olympic Games, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides a fitting backdrop to the last lap of the Born In The U.S.A. tour. On opening night of the final four shows, in front 83,000 fans, Bruce & The E Street Band hit their stadium-tour zenith with a powerhouse performance that mixes road-tested versions of “Seeds,” “Atlantic City,” “Working on the Highway,” “I’m Goin’ Down,” “Glory Days,” “Trapped,” “Dancing in the Dark” and “Downbound Train” with risk-taking world premieres of Edwin Starr’s “War” and the beloved b-side, “Janey, Don’t You Lose Heart.”

Born in the U.S.A.
Badlands
Out in the Street
Johnny 99
Seeds
Atlantic City
The River
War
Working On The Highway
Trapped
I’m Goin’ Down
Glory Days
The Promised Land
My Hometown
Thunder Road
Cover Me
Dancing in the Dark
Hungry Heart
Cadillac Ranch
Downbound Train
I’m On Fire
Because the Night
Bobby Jean
This Land is Your Land
Born to Run
Ramrod
Twist And Shout - Do You Love Me
Stand On It
Janey Don’t You Lose Heart
Travelin’ Band

I saw them two nights in a row on that tour in Detroit. He played the Detroit Rock & Roll medley both nights. Devil with the Blue Dress/Good Golly Miss Molly was a part of that.

I remember being out of breath.

I saw them that year, too. I don’t remember anything except that the Japanese band, The Southern All-Stars were sitting behind us. I’ve seen Japanese musicians at concerts but usually it would be one or two people from the band. This time it was the whole band, all six of them, right behind me. That was pretty cool.

SY355

COVERS OF 90’S SONGS…damn good.

I’m loving this guy after your recommendation. Thanks man.

Awesome man! Happy to hear it.
I’m loving all his stuff too
He came through Missoula a month ago and played
Great set and I met him after and talked to him
Super nice

He certainly has good banter between songs from the live stuff I’ve heard.

Just love the opening lines in this one, and the harmonies are spellbinding.