What are you listening to now?

this is the most indie indie-thing ever, and perfect for a (half crushed) heart:

New song:

But I will always think of you
Everyday until my days are through
You made me believe in tragedy

Nice little concert:

Joanna Newsom is one of my favorites. I had the pleasure of seeing her (with Robin Pecknold opening) in Nashville. One of the best shows I have ever been to.

Not a fan of radio county but Miranda Lambert can flat out sing. This stripped down format favors her. So far this is gorgeous.

The album comes out Friday. I can’t wait. This single is probably my favorite so far.

I’m looking forward to being able to listen to the whole album since it seems like it is conceptual or at least thematic.

Same here. I’m loving the aesthetic of the whole package. She’s really stepped into the role for the album. Also, I think this is the best album merch since Lana Del Rey’s coke spoon necklace.

I could see her making videos for every song on the album, to extend their meaning and affect.

This is good pop!

The new St. Vincent album is so good. She has a Tarantino-like approach to eras or genres. The album is so soulful, yet it has a nice 70s NYC grime. “Somebody Like Me” is the standout so far. I can’t get enough of it. It reminds me of another song that I can’t place.

Mine arrived today but I don’t have it in my hands yet. Tomorrow.

Man, the solo ending of “Live In The Dream” is good! I’m really liking this album.

It’s this moment…