What are you listening to now?

Yeah, somehow “The Bitch Is Back” by Elton John is about Courtney. Even though she was like 9 or 10 when he wrote it. But hey, at the end of the day, it’s all about Courtney.

Broken Social Scene-Hug Of Thunder.

New Band Of Horses album out today.

Lemonheads - It’s A Shame About Ray (30th Anniversary Edition) was released this week. In my opinion, one of the very best albums of the 90’s.

It was a shame about Ray to be fair.

That is one perfect album. If they would have gone for about the same length on the follow-up, it would have been a much stronger record. Short is (often) sweet.

Agree completely. Part of my college soundtrack.

I’m going to have to pick this one up, never heard it, but i’ve heard a lot about it.

Love the Checker Marathon on the cover. Made right here in Kalamazoo.

Saw The “Lemonheads” (Evan Dando and two very randoms) in a tiny venue in my small city a few years back and we left after about 5 songs. Was just too hard to see. Evan clearly wanted to be there less than we did.

I love this song! and the album. and the Pumpkins in general

12%20X%205

Hey - remember My Morning Jacket? They released a ST record last year and I just got around to it and it’s pretty fucking good. Pretty surprised since they kinda lost me with The Waterfall (a terrible record imo) Good to have them back. Don’t see Toronto on their tour schedule though.

The Waterfall II that came out during the onset of the pandemic is FAR superior than Waterfall and better than the self titled album in my opinion.

My understanding is that the record they released last year consists of songs recorded for Waterfall but did not make it on that album, so…

Yes to all.

Did you really say remember My Morning Jacket?
As if they could be forgotten!

I’m going to two nights in Louisville this summer.

for sure. no one forgets MMJ