What are you listening to now?

Super underrated pop album.

About a decade late to the party but Ezra Furman is incredible. Her output will likely keep me busy until the Cardinals reunion (apparently she is also a fan of oh-he-who-could-not-be-mentioned-without-creating-a-minor-shit-storm).

same. my fave on there has to be valentine’s day but then i could easily pick tougher than the rest and then i think ooooh i love two steps up…

this whole album brings back great memories from the time my wife and i met. that whole summer, fall and winter we listened to this.

This is so romantic 🥹

Yeah, I love Two Steps Up too! I’ve somewhat suddenly realized I’ve learned how to play most of that album on guitar. I’m currently heavy into working on Two Faces, which is such a cool riff

two faces!!! love that one too. i can’t stand the title track. tunnel of love is just awful.

Two Faces is such a quintessential 80s riff, I love it :joy:

Yeah, I get that about Tunnel of Love (the song); I flip flop on it a lot

I like the 2005 solo version.

And I think Spare Parts is a lyrical clunker.

Clue’s in the title

That’s really cool, I like that a lot – thanks!

I love Paul David’s YouTube channel:

Learned this on guitar over the weekend:

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. I’ve been reading Tweedy’s book and playing Wilco’s early stuff to accompany. For some reason I have never been a big fan of YHF. I never disliked it, but I didn’t get why people were losing their shit over it. Something just clicked when I played it recently and I’m not sure why - just enjoying it a lot.

I love Yankee Hotel Foxtrot!

That’s how I fell in love with that band. And the movie I am trying to break your heart.